As we gear up to close for the season our store will continue to be busy as everyone picks up their last minute treats! To ensure everyone’s safety since our recent shift into the red zone here is a list of what you need to know when you come by to shop.
- A limit of 4 customers are permitted to shop in the store at one time. We are asking to only send 1 person per household.
- Masks are mandatory in store. If you cannot wear a mask, please phone the store to place your order and we will bring it out to you. You can find a list of our products here.
- Mask will also be mandatory in all line ups outdoors.
- All customers will be asked the screening questions before entering. Please do not come if you answer yes to any of these questions
- if you have any new or worsening symptoms or signs (fever, cough, loss of taste/smell)
- travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days
- if you have had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19
- We are encouraging those who do not have Christmas Orders placed to do your shopping on the 21st or the 22nd instead of the 23rd. Our pies and tarts will last until at least the 26th and our Christmas confections will last much longer than that!
- For those who have placed Christmas Orders we will be offering an Express Pick Up Window! You will be able to pick up your order at our window without having to enter our store. You can also add any extra goodies you want at this window.
The safety of our customers and staff are our top priority and we appreciate everyone’s cooperation and patience at this time.
Happy Holidays & Stay Safe!
The Murphy Team
December 14th, 2020