Chilled Mint Strawberry Soup
It’s strawberry season! What better way to beat the heat than with this chilled Mint Strawberry Soup? It’s silky and sweet with just the perfect kick of mint.
I know what you’re thinking, cold strawberry soup? Gross. In reality it’s very similar to a smoothie bowl! Fresh strawberries and yogurt, you can’t go wrong. If there was a time to trust us, it would be now!
- 6-8 fresh mint leaves
- 4L of fresh Murphy’s Strawberries (washed and hulled)
- 1/2 cup of Creekside honey
- 1 cup of Sheldon Creek Whole Milk
- 500ml Sheldon Creek Vanilla Yogurt
Directions Serves 8
- Combine all ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate the soup 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Ladle the soup into chilled bowls and serve garnished with a dollop of yogurt, a slice of strawberry, and a fresh mint leaf.
Because this soup is not cooked it will spoil quickly so eat within 1-2 days or freeze for up to 2 months!
How do I eat this cold Strawberry Soup you ask?
As a starter to an elegant meal, an addition to a summer brunch or even for dessert! If you’re worried about not eating your soup in time, freeze into popsicles or freezies.
This Chilled Mint Strawberry Soup is so versatile and so easy it worth the shot!