1 Spaghetti Squash, sliced lengthwise
1 Bell Pepper, sliced
1 Cup Artichoke Hearts
1 Large Carrot, quartered and sliced
1 Zucchini, quartered and sliced
1 cup Mushrooms
1/4 Cup Black, Green or Kalamata Olives
1 Cup Chickpeas
1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
2 Cups Baby Spinach
1 Cup Fresh Basil
3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
1/2 Lemon, juiced
salt, pepper, dried parsley, dried oregeno
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Cut spaghetti squash lengthwise and place face down on a baking pan. Bake for 40 minutes or until a fork can easily pierce the skin
- Scrape insides our with a fork but leave the “noodles” in the skin.
- Heat skillet with some olive oil over medium heat and add peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes, carrot, garlic, basil and baby spinach. Stir until tender.
- Add spices, artichoke hearts, chickpeas and olives. Cook for one more minute.
- Remove from heat and divide amongst the two squash halves. Squeeze the lemon over top & enjoy!