Open daily from the end of September until Halloween, the Fall Festival is a unique outdoor experience that’s fun for the whole family. The number one Murphy’s Fall Festival attraction is a wagon ride to the pumpkin patch, where visitors can roam the endless rows and multiple varieties of pumpkins in different shapes, sizes and colours. There is sure to be a pumpkin for everyone, no matter your preference!
Over the years, we have created a fun outdoor play area for children where they can use their imaginations and experience fun outdoor play. It is a safe area with games, play & climbing structures for kids of all ages. Some activities include:
- Obstacle Course
- Mini Maze (for the little ones)
- Corn Maze (a challenging maze for the adventurous)
- Corn Trail (an easy walking path for the younger ones)
- Straw Bale Pyramid
- Pumpkin Cannon Show | Weekends Only 11:00am, 1:00pm and 3:00pm
- Barn Track Slider
- Mini Town
- Mini Train Tractor | Weekends Only
- Activity Book with prize!
- … + More activities being added throughout the Fall.
Admission to Murphy’s Fall Festival is $12.00/person and includes all of the above mentioned activities along with the wagon ride out to the pumpkin patch. Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins are available for $1 or $5 depending on size.
Our Weekday admission is $9.00/person!
If you’d prefer Murphy’s do the picking for you, we offer pre-picked pumpkins for $7.00/each
Please Note: the last admission to the activities area and wagon ride to the pumpkin patch is one hour prior to closing. Dogs/Pets are not permitted.