Our farm market is temporarily closed
Opening Day is May 7th
To ensure everyone’s safety here is a list of what you need to know when you come by to shop.
- A limit of 4 customers are permitted to shop in the store at one time. We are asking to only send 1 person per household.
- Masks are mandatory in store. If you cannot wear a mask, please phone the store to place your order and we will bring it out to you. You can find view most of our products here.
- Mask will also be mandatory in all line ups outdoors.
- Please do not come if you answer yes to any of these questions
- if you have any new or worsening symptoms or signs (fever, cough, loss of taste/smell)
- travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days
- if you have had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19
Our staff continue to follow social distancing measures & proper sanitization between customers. Hand sanitizer will be provided and required before entering the store.
The safety of our customers and staff are our top priority and we appreciate everyone’s cooperation and patience at this time.
The Murphy Team
Updated April 2021