The next recipe up on our Made From Staff series is a baked brie made by our retail manager Holly. It’s so simple anyone can do it, trust us! With only a handful of ingredients this recipe can be thrown together in seconds.
- 1 wheel of brie cheese (rind on)
- 1 Hand full of your favourite nut – Holly used pecans!
- 1/4 Cup of Voisin’s Maple Caramelized Onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place brie in a baking dish or tray
- Spread 1/4 cup of voisin’s maple caramelized onions on top
- Sprinkle the pecans or whatever nut you are using
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melty
- Serve with your favourite crackers and enjoy!