Learn to make the Classic Murphy Waffle this Christmas!
There’s no better way to celebrate Christmas morning than with the perfect waffle, and there is no better recipe than this! From the Christmas holidays to Family Day, breakfast in bed with a loved one on Valentine’s Day to birthday dinners, it’s a Murphy classic that everyone will surely love!
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 egg yolks, well beaten
- 2 egg whites
- Stir flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together.
- Combine milk and vegetable oil with beaten egg yolks and add to dry ingredients and stir only until blended.
- Beat egg white, until stiff but not dry, fold into batter.
- Cook on hot waffle iron.