Chef Ty’s BBQ Potato Chips Chicken
We’re sharing another recipe using the Seriously Crispy Kettle Chips From Farm to Table Canada Inc.
This time we are sharing a recipe created by our very own junior Chef Ty!
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cups (ish) crushed Seriously Crispy BBQ Kettle Chips
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Add paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper into the mayonnaise and mix well.
- Evenly brush mayo mixture onto one side of the chicken
- Dip chicken into a shallow bowl of crush potato chips, gently pressing the chips into the chicken
- place with coated side down onto parchment-lined cookie sheet
- brush mayo mixture onto the top of the chicken and generously sprinkle with crushed chips
- continue for remaining pieces of chicken
- Bake for 17 min. or until cut chicken is no longer pink. Enjoy!