We are very excited to be hosting our first annual Easter Egg Hunt on the farm! This unique outdoor experience offers something for everyone including a wagon ride to the woods, photo opportunities with our resident Easter Bunny and much more! Looking to place an order for Easter desserts? Click HERE.
Easter activities will be held on Good Friday, April 14th and Saturday April 15th with wagons leaving hourly starting at 10:00am. The last wagon will leave promptly at 3:00pm in order to ensure everyone has enough time to experience the fun!
Admission to our Easter Egg Hunt is $12.00/person (children under 2 are free) and includes:
- Decorating an Easter Basket
- Wagon ride
- Egg Hunt in the woods
- Scavenger hunt (*age dependent)
- Treat bag
- Spring Bunnies (courtesy of the Alliston Humane society, donations greatly accepted)
- Meet the Easter Bunny! (don’t forget to bring your camera)
- Play in our fun farm yard
- We are thrilled to announce that local author, Carolyn j Morris will be visiting the farm on Friday, April 14th from 10:00am – 12:00pm She will be here reading her charming kids books for everyone and bringing along her baby chicks to meet and hold! (bring your camera!).
- …stay tuned! more to come
Reminder* This is a working farm with activities held outdoors and in the woods. Weather conditions vary and proper outerwear and footwear should be worn.