We are very excited to be hosting our annual Easter Egg Hunt on the farm! This unique outdoor experience offers something for everyone including a wagon ride to the woods, photo opportunities with our resident Easter Bunny and much more!
Easter activities will be held on Good Friday and Saturday with wagons leaving hourly starting at 10:00am. The last wagon will leave promptly at 3:00pm in order to ensure everyone has enough time to experience the fun!
Tickets available online HERE or at the market the day of the event.
Admission to our Easter Egg Hunt is $12.00/person (children under 2 are free) and includes:
- Decorating an Easter Bag
- Wagon ride
- Egg Hunt in the woods
- Scavenger Hunt (*age dependent)
- Treat bag
- Spring Bunnies, courtesy of the Alliston Humane society, donations greatly accepted. **The health and safety of the animals is our main concern and due to the early spring and unpredictable temperatures, a visit from the bunnies will be dependent on weather conditions. Thank you for your understanding.
- Meet the Easter Bunny! (don’t forget to bring your camera)
- Play in our fun farm yard
- We are thrilled to announce that local author, Carolyn j Morris will be visiting the farm on Friday. She will be here reading her charming kids books for everyone and bringing along her baby chicks to meet and hold! (bring your camera!).
- Food Truck! Bring your appetite, Gotham Grill will be here keeping your bellies full! For Full menu visit the at www.gothamgrill.ca
- …stay tuned! more to come
Reminder* This is a working farm with activities held outdoors and in the woods. Weather conditions vary and proper outerwear and footwear should be worn.