Butternut Squash & Garlic Dip
We are so excited to team up with Mikayla Murphy from Groundwork Health and Wellness !
She developed a few recipes using our different types of squash we grow on the farm. Today we are sharing her recipe for Butternut Squash and garlic dip!
1 butternut squash
4 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp tahini
1/2 lemon (juiced)
1 tsp turmeric
Salt & Pepper
cayenne pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cut butternut squash lengthwise, scoop out seeds and place face down on baking pan.
- peel garlic cloves and sprinkle on the same pan as the squash
- Bake for 40 minutes or until fork can pierce skin easily. (Remove garlic when soft)
- Scrape out flesh and place in blender with the garlic
- Add tahini, juiced lemon, turmeric, salt, pepper and cayenne. Blend until smooth.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.